8.17.2010

Personality Test.

Since I'm bored, I took some personality test in facebook and here's the result.

For Carole Ramos Villanueva whose their name start with letter C, below are the analysis result :
You are a very social individual, and it is important to you to have a relationship. You require closeness and togetherness. You want the object of your affection to be socially acceptable and good-looking. You see your lover as a friend and companion. You are very sensual, needing someone to appreciate and almost worship you. When this cannot be achieved, you have the ability to hold out on affection until you receive this. You are an expert at controlling your desires and doing without.
  • Very true, I am very sensual and needing someone to appreciate and almost worship me, bcoz if it's not, my feelings will get hurt. Like what I've said in here; One simple word may hurt me.
Dear Carole Ramos Villanueva, You are an outgoing and cheerful person. Although you get frustrated sometimes, you get through hard times easily and are joyful again.
Your friendly personality makes you attractive in the eyes of the opposite sex, but this makes your spouse feel insecure. Your lack of emotion is a disadvantage, but your candor has made you popular.
Conclusion: ...
- Friends of your gender find it hard to understand you.
-You have an innocent thinking.
-But it attracts members of the opposite sex.

C :Charismatic but impulsive.
A :Ambitious but stubborn.
R :Brilliant but obsessive.
O :Optimistic but demanding.
L :Independent but distant.
E :Energetic but impatient.

  • I've never thought that my name suits me. :>
Side Sleeper
Carole Ramos Villanueva just choose One Knee, below are the analysis:
You are inclined to be fussy, always whining and complaining. Nervousness is probably your second name. You tense up easily and get overly excited over small matters. Life isnt such a big deal. Learn to relax.

November:
- Has a lot of ideas:
- Difficult to fathom:
- Thinks forward:
- Unique and brilliant:
- Extraordinary ideas:
- Sharp thinking:
- Fine and strong clairvoyance:
- Can become good doctors:
- Careful and cautious:
- Dynamic in personality:

Six sense:
You are too careful. Listen more to your inner feelings and take a chance. You will then find the pleasure in life.
  • This test [six sense], made me hardly think and told to myself I should apply this to my life, maybe I find the answer then whatever I'm going through right now.

Carole Ramos Villanueva loves flavour Vanilla, below are the analysis:
You love vanilla ice cream, but youre definitely not plain! Lively and outgoing, youre always on the go or hanging out with friends.
  • I love caramel not vanilla, but I had no choice. But that's me, though.
Carole Ramos Villanueva choose Black hair. Below are the analysis result:
Means you prefer to stay indoors. You are all around average in wits. You usually are popular, and have many friends. You have a very low temper but when you get real mad, you mean it.
  • This one failed. haha :]]
Carole Ramos Villanueva loves pizza Deep Dish Chicago Style, below are the analysis:
You have a wild streak and like to live life to its fullest. Youre likely to be a high school jock. You dream of being a sports star. You enjoy most movies --- comedy, drama, action-adventure.

Carole Ramos Villanueva has chosen Circle symbol, Here is the analysis: A Circle is social and communicative. No hard edges. S/he handles things by talking about them and smoothing things out with everybody. Communication is the first priority, and making sure there is harmony. When given a task s/he will talk about it.
  • Circle doesn't match to my personality. That's why I retook it and changed it to triangle.
Carole Ramos Villanueva has chosen Triangle symbol, Here is the analysis: A Triangle is goal-oriented. S/he enjoys planning something and getting others to do the work. S/he is a good decision-maker, delegator, planner, and project manager. S/he tends to look at the big long-term issues, but might forget the details. S/he works best with Boxes.
  • This is quite fun. I had no clue this really worked for me. Maybe someday I'm gonna meet a real psychologist. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment