8.17.2010

10 things you may not know about me.

  • I often bite my nails.
  • I am a brat who love whining and complaining.
  • I have two guitar but don't know how to play it.
  • I can sleep for 14 hours straight.
  • I am sensitive one even though it doesn't show. One simple word may hurt me.
  • I have no idea what my favorite color is. [So whoever wants to ask this question, please just shut your mouth.] hoho. :>
  • I have a birthmark that looks like a flower on my left leg.
  • I can't sleep without signing of the cross first.
  • I want to be a singer/actor; to be close with celebrities and to influence/inspire people. ^^ [non-sense but true]
  • I started walking when I was just 7th month old. [This is the only baby story of mine that mom told me.]
BONUS:
I do not snore at night. :>
OK. This is the bonus:

I drink 1L of water when I'm eating. [just the same. haha]

No comments:

Post a Comment