8.08.2010

Brought to you by Papa. :>





My tita had a vacation in Philippines. Then, I made a request to my Papa to buy me shoes and flip flops. But those ones aren't what I want. First reason why he didn't buy me the right one: My size wasn't available with the shoes I wanted. And the second one, he didn't understand what flip flop is. However, I've started to like them. My papa still exerted effort to choose the best one. :) Thank you Papa. You haven't disappointed me with this kind of thing. ^^

You want me to tell you what shoes I've been craving and hoping for? :) OK. Converse-Blondie. Love at first sight with those shoes. But unfortunately, it is only available in 5 and 6 sizes. :)

Hmm. The other things I cared the most when my tita got here.....!!! Guess what? "food" ! If it's imported from Philippines, It will be the best!! ^^ Filipino food never fails. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment