8.04.2010

?

Last month, I've started not to socialize to people even to my mom and my bro. I don't know why. I just want to be alone with my laptop, here in my room. And I lose my appetite either. This might be a teenage hood? I noticed I'm not a Carole like before who loves laughing and teasing my mom and bro. Now, I can't even smile to them. And If we talk, I just get angry. Poor them. Yeah! My conscience is killing me, every time I scolded and got mad to them. What should be my problem? Though my heart wants to say sorry, my lips keep blocking me to say it. Prideful Carole.
I might have a real problem. I need to solve it by MYSELF.

I think if someone help me I will reject it.
I'm shoving them away.
I want to live on my own. Independent, so no one will interfere my life.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... I got it.

I don't want to hang out with them so they won't ask me anything about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment