8.17.2010

Bahay Bahayan.





I ended up compiling this but unfortunately blogger didn't accept. I tried it twice but it didn't work, maybe because the size was too high. The compiled one has some funny introduction. and ending. It's kinda sad 'coz I never had the chance to show it.

This is not all of a video my tita took, this is only a scene when they were at my Granny's house which almost of my relatives were on the video. PS. The camera belongs to my tita and the one who recorded the video is my cousin.

My tita's vacation was worth it. Now I know what people abroad feel. How I wish I was on it, teasing and laughing with them. Honestly, when I was watching this for first time, I couldn't stop smiling. It seemed like when they were happy, I was too. The excitement and delight were mixed. :)

For pictures here but make sure you do have facebook account. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment