8.20.2010

Babies . babies And more babies . . :>

Meet the cutest babies in the whole wide world. You won't have them. =>

I'll introduce you Liam. My cutieboi nephew. :) He's my very first pamangkin. Proud.. :>

Meet Alexis. Closest pamangkin ever. :> He doesn't look like Filipino but Korean. He always brings life to our family. Contento. .


Hi! I'm Yuna. First niece . . Has some quality being a model right ? ☻

A newly born cute baby- Andrea. I already introduced her here. She has quite much resemblance of Ramos. She really looks like her father. :) She's the first baby I held. Fascinating. :) Jealous ? :>

She's our bunso on Villanueva's side. I've never held her, 'coz that time we were preparing to go to Spain. She has unique name-Chareeze. She's not my niece but cousin. Adorable, right ? :>

Are you asking why I introduced them ? Hmm . . Because I heard there are more upcoming babies in the family. Prolly this year, we'll have two? ... Yeheyyyyyyy!!!!! :> More pamangkins, the happier. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment