8.02.2010

1 year and 2 months.

Time passed quickly. Almost 1 month not doing any productive or exciting activities. I can't even imagine how boring and waste my vacation is. Not waste at all. I have my laptop. But If I were in the Philippines it would have been better. I miss those days when...

My friends and I playing with drops of the rain.
Drinking alcohol as much as I could. hoho ^_^
Bumming around.
Sleeping with our very own nice house.
Laughing with my little cousins.
Were making day as night.

In short how happy and contented I am.

In my 1 year and 2 months staying here in Spain, I realized things that I've never noticed before.
I care about my future. And be more matured. Even though Spain is such a beautiful country, I can't feel I am belong here and can't appreciate it's scenic neither. I just want to be tourist here not citizen. I wish this decision was thought prudently.

For my mom sake, I will stay here much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment