9.03.2010

Pucca Boop. ☺


Spot the difference? :)) Bought this for TM. Isn't it obvious? It has their names [edited]. I hope they would like it. I wondered around the mall for almost three hour to choose what I must have bought. Since my mom is gonna have vacation in Philippines, I had this favor to her. [Give me money and bring this to TM].

This is my first successful solo lakwatsa because the day that I first tried was a disaster. This is the story. .

I really liked to have a haircut on that day, so I went to mall all by myself, I rode in autobus all by myself. And for a cheap hairdo I went outside. They accommodated me like a V.I.P.; shampoo, ironing, magazine, great haircut. And the hairdresser who cut my hair was really good and friendly so I was thinking to give her a tip since I have 40€ on my pocket and the haircut is just 9€. But when I was going to pay it, it cost me 30€ and I was like "huh?". Because of that I changed my mind to give her a tip, they tricked me! I saw a banner outside and I realized that every move counts. Haha [Shampoo, Ironing, etc. etc.] And I suddenly called my mom and told that to her[thank goodness she was working on that time] but when she got home you know what happened. :)) A disaster but I'm a learner. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment