9.08.2010

Missin' mah mama . :(

This mornin' we took my mom to the airport. She gonna have vacation there. It's only 20 days though, including her back-and-forth. For a couple of weeks back then she was "Uwi ako, tas maya-maya, Ay wag na pala." But I insisted her to go there even though it's a short period of time because of my Grandpa's condition [her father]. We do not know what God's plans for us, maybe today, tomorrow, or the other day, he'll get us back on his side, up there in heaven.

But when my mama was checking-in I was like "Oh. :( We will be OK?, or paano na yung nakasanayan. I'm gonna miss her scold and stupid doing[in a good way], How will be our schooling, [First day of school is nearly there]" But then, I blamed myself "You were the one insisted and encouraged her". Haha. WTH. On the bright side, IT'S.ONLY.TWENTY.DAYS. ☺

This is the first time that our[Me and Paul] both parents are not on the same country as ours. At least,now, I do know how it feels.

PS: Her luggage weigh 46kg. in our weighing scale, but when we got in airport it was only 42, so that means, my real weigh is 61, coz I'm 65. Haha. GOOD NEWS.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment