9.06.2010

O my banana .Ü



Been doing MOB for just like 3 weeks, something special happened, I think I lose 2lbs. and I feel more healthy.

Last august I posted a blog about "New Me". I said that I want a change, especially to my fitness. So the next day after that, I read an article about Morning Banana Diet or MOB it was famous in Japan, and actually they had a banana shortage because of this. So it convinced me "banana shortage"?, WOW. I also read some success and fail stories. I've learned so much about their experiences and of course for all what I've got through for the past few weeks. It's not all about how it looks, it's about how it feels.

I haven't posted any blog since I started MOB coz I want to make it for real. I want to experience personally and published every little changes of mine truthfully.

My daily routine with MOB:

Breakfast: Between 5-7 am. [It's too early, coz I haven't slept yet] 2 bananas and 1 glass of lukewarm water. [in short,MOB]
Lunch: 1-3 pm. Heavy meal like meat, fish, rice. etc. etc. but just eat enough, not full nor stuffed.
After 2 hr, exercise for 30mins.[This is not necessary, but I just feel like doing it.]
Dinner: Before 8 pm. I eat just like my lunch. Heavy meal.

And the very difficult one, the last rule of MOB: sleep before midnight. I'm on my vacation so it's normal I go to bed about morning. So for the whole night I hear my tummy growling. It's not that I starve myself, I just want to control my appetite and be more patience.

I'm gonna do it till my weigh goes down. down. down Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment