9.06.2010

Baptismal.

What a beautiful outfit for a pretty baby!-Tita Carole

Baby Andrea.
I want to call her Baby Dea, Baby Andy, but I do not know if her parents tolerate it 'coz Baby Andy sounds like a "boy name", but it's pretty cool. Ü

Proud mom and dad. And a cutiepie baby. Ü



From left: Shayne, Me, Paul
Newly known cousin: Shayne


*From left:Kuya Arlito, Adrian, Kuya Marky, Paul
Four out of 12 gwapong gwapong Ramos.

My first binyag, I've ever attended, I'm a ninang of two kids though. This day I knew my other relatives on earth. and it was like vibes na kami agad. Had a great awesome day, coz it was kinda reunion because I've never had a chance to call and text them nor go to their house. So I am very thankful to my camera, he always there for me and keeping those memories alive. :> Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment