9.24.2010

1 week later. . .

Been a week since I last blogged.
I was trying to be OK in school for the SECOND TIME. And I didn't expect it could be better comparing for the last time. I was just over reacting and missing my mom on that time. I realized what I planned before about my dream and I like. I should be more matured now. I have responsibility, for myself and my family.
But I haven't made any decision yet, I am waiting for my mom to come back to speak this to her. On September 28, she'll be here. I am really excited and I even count days, knowing it would be BEST for us to be together again. On the contrary, since I studied here, I am always bothered about school [test, exams, essay, recitation etc. etc.] but I am trying my best. And this coming week, we'll have exams [academics] I am worried but I'll do what I can. Some of my teachers have expectation on me, I don't want to disappoint them.
All I know is: I can smile again. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment