7.13.2010

Who are you?!



Ooops! I forgot!
How about ME??
I'm gonna use tag-lish, to express myself perfectly .

Ye! I'm Carole!
I'm no normal but not abnormal neither.
I'm unfriendly but once you approached me, you'd be pleased.
I do whatever I want, and you do whatever I said.
Kidding!
Myself keep telling me, that I.Am.stubborn. That's true! Deal with it or
regret it? [Anu daw?]
I'm optimist and bubbly!
I am a good counsel to everyone but myself.
According to ME, I have a good sense of humor.

Carole also..
-A bum.
-A crazy.
-An easy-going.
-loves writing..
-A friend you'll always have.

I love people who can make me laugh and I probably laugh back at him/her...
And a people who can stand up for themselves.

From now on, I will keep blogging
whether no one reads it. ^_^

"If you don't have smile, I'll give you one of mine." Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment