7.22.2010

The second time around......




Boys Over Flowers ^^

I've been watching this again for two days, kahit na napanuod ko na 'to last year, mas na adik pa nga ako ngaun eh. I would like to meet them in person, like other fans want. But that will never happen. ^^ Naaalala ko pa nun, sa youtube ko 'to tinapos kasi ung channel 2, ambagal. Ü But this time, after I finished watching this, I felt my heart ache. ;( And two things went to my mind, 1 Someday, I'm going to Korea. I realized this place, is one of the most beautiful country in the world. Whenever I see Korean drama, I notice that it always looks like autumn, my favorite seasons of the year. ;) 2 I'm falling in love with Lee Minho aka Goo Jun Pyo, I was attracted to him a year ago, pero ngaun mas malala. hoho. ^^ Gusto ko naman lahat ng F4, but now, si Minho yung tinitibok ng puso ko. haha. ;))

Nakakainis kasi ang dami niyang fans na katulad ko lang din naman; na inaabangan yung updates sa kanya, na tamang tingin na lang sa pictures. Kaya ngayon wala, wala lang akong ginagawa, iniiwasan kong sobrang ma adik sa kanya. Pag naging addictive kasi ako, masama. hoho. ^_^

I found his twitter as well as Kim Beom. This one is his profile picture:

Lee Min Ho
Birthday: June 22, 1987
Height: 187 cm
Weight: 69 kg.

I read some articles about him this morning. Nagsisimula na yung pagka-adik ko. Masama 'to. haha. ;)) And I've heard na he just a simple guy who really love his family. And the very interesting part was..... "Min Ho had a very good relationship with his sister. The number of arguments they had were really countable." Interesting why? Kasi ako palagi akong nakikipag away sa kapatid ko. ^^- That facts are from his mother. After that I've downloaded his ringtone in bof. Ü

My favorite Korean word: Araseo=got it? =)
*lalu na kapag si Jun pyo nagsasalita tas humahaba nguso ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment