7.30.2010

A.N.JELL n_n

You're Beautiful

Jang Geun Suk-Hwang Tae Kyung
Park Shin Hye-Go Mi Nam/ Go Mi Nyu
Lee Hong Ki-Jeremy
Jung Yong Hwa-Shin Woo

Another Korean Drama that touches my heart. =) It's been 2 days watching this series and got addicted to it. I even had a dream of their cast members. And I'm hoping it'll come true. ^^

First part of the dream was about Jang Geun Suk: I had a boyfriend who cheated on me, and Jang Geun Suk suddenly appear to comfort and kiss me. =))

*I even typed it on my cellphone so I couldn't forget. haha

I don't remember the rest but I know Jeremy and Shin Woo were there too. [Different story]
I wish I could meet them in person. =) I'm craving for season 2!!! =)


Hwang Tae Kyung pouting lips. =)

This smile makes Min Nyu heart beat goes faster.
Electric Shock. ^^





Bi-bi Noodles. =) Twist. Twist. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment