7.16.2010

My blog, my rules! Mi viaje al cielo.

Why am I blogging?
At first, I was just checking it if this is cool. Then suddenly, I found it interesting. It's really fascinating because I am the one who manage and write on it.

What is the purpose of it?
This blog purpose is serve to be like "my life journal". I created this for fun and to be my bank. My experience will be my money,so every time I have a new feature of my journey, I just deposit it in here which will be something I can look back on in the years to come.

Why I chose "miviajealcielo" as my spot address?
I've chosen miviajealcielo because it sounds really cool and unique, it 's actually spell like this: mi viaje al cielo, a spanish statement which means "my journey to heaven". And honestly, it reached me a couple of hour, to find what's the best spot address. If you're asking why heaven and it seems like death for you. My response is: My life voyage is like going to heaven, wonderful and exciting. So whenever I have a chance, I will post everything that I encountered .I would really love to.

*Trivia:my first spot address was:vaguecious.blogspot.com. hoho. that word doesn't exist. haha

In this blog, I prefer to speak english than a tagalog I know it may seem unfair and kinda lame. Unfair, 'coz tagalog is my language and I've chosen english over him and KINDA lame 'coz I am not sure, if my english is still grammatically correct. However, i think "english blogging" is one of the best way to practice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment