10.16.2010

Day 6

Day 6- 30 interesting facts about yourself ..

• i love MYSELF! Hoho ♥

• I love my family and friends as I love myself ♥

• I can’t sleep without signing of the cross first.

• I have no idea what my favorite color is! so whoever wants to ask this question, just shut your mouth up! ☺

• I started walking when I was just 7mo. old.

• I only had one boyfriend [well, I’m still young] haha

• I love BEER! and Iced tea.

• I have 2 guitar but don’t know how to play it.

• My hair is naturally straight and beautiful. AHEM! :D ; People always ask me if it’s real or I just ironing it [insulting!] >_<

• I’m cold to everybody. I think I just have my own way to show my love and my care.

I am brat who love whining and complaining. ☺

• I am sensitive one even though it doesn’t show. One simple word may hurt me.

• I can sleep 14hr STRAIGHT.

• I always feel sympathy for hopeless people most especially “oldies”.

• I am the worst DANCER and SINGER you’ve never known. ☺

• I do not snore at night. ☺

• I can speak 3 languages [TAGALOG, spanish and english]

• I love chicken curry, sweets, donuts, street foods, pasta, biko

I am childish, I always want to get things I like. :p

• I don’t like rejections.

• I prefer to be alone than to be surrounded of fake people.

• I enjoy walking at the park ALONE with my camera. Taking photos of clouds, trees and flowers. ☺

• I love kids ♥

• I love GOD ♥ though we’re not that close.

• My hands can move like snake. ☺

• Lab ko si Jollibee kesa kay Mcdo. ♥

• I’d like to visit Korea and California. ♥

• I am addicted to TV shows, series, movies, actors …

• I am a LIAR! xD

• that was a JOKE! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment