10.23.2010

Day 15

DAY 15- What are you currently looking forward to

I am not in the mood to answer this. ._."

i'l replace it "something you love about yourself"

There is nothing special about who I am. But I really love myself, for being ordinary yet extraordinary o_o HUWAT?!

HAHA. Vague. Ü

People always love me for being CRAZY, SILLY, FUN TO BE WITH, ANNOYING, JOKER, in short "FUNNY".

That's the reason why I love myself too. really! coz I can handle my problems for being HIGH, as in ADDICT.

Know the saying "Mas malulungkot ang mga taong masasayahin o palabiro"

I should translate it? OK. "People laugh because they dying inside" YEAH! sometimes I do, but at times just kinda like to be.

More reasons why I love myself:

  • I can make people happy
  • when they're with me, they'l laugh until they die. HAHA
  • however, I can be serious when the times you needed a good and NOT A CRAZY FRIEND
  • I am a trustworthy person, tell me your secrets, and the next day i'l forget it. DEFINITELY! HAHA JK
  • I have a lot of patience except for my brother. ☺
  • Oh! People love me also because of my smooth interpersonal relationship.
  • I am not rude, but these days, I often use insulting words or trash talking when I am mad, excited, or just exaggerating. HAHA. sorry for that
  • i know thats not normal.
  • OK . DONE here. I am being NON SENSE. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment