10.25.2010

BULLET YOUR WHOLE DAY

  • got up 6:10 am
  • took a bath
  • woke up my lil bro
  • had breakfast
  • went to school, ALONE, coz my bro was such a nuisance
  • first subject: ENGLISH, i was so sleepy that time
  • next: P.E. , we ran for 10mins. then played idontrememberthegame
  • when my teacher called my number, i went dribbling a ball, i had to catch
  • others team member and when i held him i accidentally out of control
  • and i fell off on the floor thank God, my chest wasn't hurt but
  • the part of my tummy was so hurt!really! i couldn't breathe and speak.
  • then i saw my elbows bleeding. hoho.
  • got shocked and i was pale[said my classmates]
  • i wanted to cry but i wasn't a kid! ☺
  • i breathe deeply.
  • my teacher was worried to me, so he was asking me if i'd like
  • to go to my house
  • and i said, let's see if i'd be OK.
  • some of my classmates were asking me "que tal?! "estas bien?" "como estas?"
  • HALER! KUNG SI VICE GANDA LANG AKO, BASAG NA KAYO
  • MALAMANG, MAY NAPADAUSOS BANG AYOS? HAHA
  • but i was touched. i really appreciated their concern.
  • and the funny part was when my crush ask me, and my heart smiled. HAHA.LANDI
  • after we changed,our teacher sent me to the guard so i can
  • have ice to put onto my elbows.
  • i stayed 30mins in a room, ALONE, i took that opportunity to relax myself
  • then i went to my next subject: sociales/history
  • i was still bit in shock and out of state of mind. haha
  • i wanted to go home but i can't
  • when our recess came, one of my backstabber classmate ask me if i was ok
  • it was unusual of her
  • we talked for a minute. and she also insisted me, to go home, and take a rest
  • and i was like "concern?" haha
  • i saw my bro, and i told him
  • and he told me to go home too
  • but i didn't
  • i took all the classes
  • and every minute, my P.E. prof. was asking if i was OK
  • he felt sorry
  • then i returned. i'm not feeling better
  • gonna go see doctor this wednesday
  • hope, it would be OK.

Another cool experience though it hurts. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment